Monday, April 5, 2010

I'm Back

I've taken a hiatus from blogging and the internet in general because I decided it was time to do away with any form of socialization whatsoever and focus on finishing several projects we have in development.

A few weeks ago I finished the rewrite on Tony's Doll, which I wrote back in 98. Friday I completed the first draft of what will perhaps be our next film, an as yet untitled 70s style thriller. I actually enjoyed writing this one and am really looking forward to filming it.

I've also been catching up on some movies.

Saw series worth checking out.

Friday the 13th franchise: how did these movies get so popular? they suck.

In the Name of the King: Uwe Bol should stick to vampires.

Death Race: Excellent movie.

Australia: Confused movie

It's awesome knowing a mechanic who can give you an idea for a major plot element in the process of explaining what kind of car trouble I could use to get my characters stranded near a creepy farmhouse. Thanks James, you rock!

Spending time with long lost friends is a good way to spend an evening or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment