Saturday, March 2, 2013

Back From Theatre Hiatus

I’ve been massively busy directing a play since December so haven’t had time to keep this updated or even read any of the blogs I follow. Play closed last weekend, though, and I’m finally getting time back for me, as well as getting back to working on my own writing projects. The owner of the theater company is already asking me to direct several shows for next season, so I take it my show was a success. It was the first show of the first season, so the pressure was on.
My next project will be I Love You Because, which is a film I wrote based on a play that a friend of mine wrote. I’m currently trying to raise funds to pay and feed the actors. My brother (who is my producing partner) have spent all of our money purchasing equipment so need a little help. So please, check out the link

I Love You Because

And if you can’t contribute monetarily, please comment, like and share the page, which will help us get more exposure on the IndieGoGo website.  Every little bit helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment