Friday, November 1, 2013

After a late night of watching horror movies, and having deal with a service man from the phone company who was out to fix a problem with the line that's been going on for months, I got a late start on the first day of NaNoWriMo. Didn't get as much writing time in as I'd hoped, but did manage to get down 1,042 words.

For those of you participating in NaNoWriMo this year, how'd your first day go?

Feel free to add me to your buddy list http://nanowrimo.org/participants/r2drivenimpala.

2 comments:

  1. Hey there! You're on my buddy list for NaNo 2013, and I noticed you input on the site that you had written more than 50k, but you didn't validate. That made me kind of sad, because being a "winner" (I wish they didn't use that word) means that you can get some discounts on useful things. In case you didn't know about that and wanted to validate, it's apparently not too late. There's a forum thread that came to my attention that made me think of you, and I came here from your NaNo profile to let you know about it. http://nanowrimo.org/forums/tech-help-site-bug-reports/threads/156994

    If this sounds stalkerish or anything, sorry. I just hated to think that someone bothered to finish the exercise of NaNo and didn't get credit for it.

    - FelineHerdsCats from NaNo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, just got this. Yeah, I got caught up with a film I'm directing and validating NaNoWriMo kind of went to the wayside. Thanks for passing on the info!

      Delete