Sunday, January 15, 2017

How is everyone doing? I've been super busy with my films, so haven't had much time to hang out on wordpress or even post at all. Happy to report that my short documentary, Kahana: Teaching Life, (about stuntman Kim Kahana Sr.) has been accepted as an official selection in two film festivals and we're waiting to hear back on several more.  
14900591_10154573798854034_7779464454087817446_n
My short film, Coulrophobia out to several festivals, but it will be a few months before I find out anything. Also, one of my older short stories is on Wattpad: Letter to Dr. Frederick Reynolds. If you don't know about Wattpad, it's a place where you can read free books/stories. I'm working on several other projects right now, writing and film, so be sure to check back for updates or, like my Facebook pages for more frequent updates.
 
 Gemini Films
 
DaJa Vu Films

 My Author Page on Facebook  

 And don't forget to let me know what you've been up to in the comments.  

No comments:

Post a Comment