Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Updates

Now that I am writing regularly again, I am going to try to update this blog more often as now I actually have something to talk about. 

The zombie script, which by now most of you know about, is going well. Need to polish up and rewrite some things. With a little work, it'll be ready to film; so if any of you zombie fans out there have some extra cash lying around to invest, contact info@dajavufilms.com so we can get this thing rolling.

Also working on another script, a revenge/thriller this time. Some might consider it another horror movie, but we don't. It's been a little rough getting it started, but after a meeting yesterday with Jason, I think we've got some of the kinks worked out.

There are several other projects still in the early stages, so more on that will be forthcoming.

Next thing that's probably going to come out is the sequel to a children's book I wrote when I was five. In the future I'll add an entry detailing the history of it.

Off to another day of writing.

David

No comments:

Post a Comment